Doceri allows you to mirror and control any PC or Mac from a wirelessly connected iPad. It is also an interactive whiteboard that can be used to create a presentation, insert images, save and edit and record a screencast video that can be saved and shared. It works with any software as the makeups are actually being done in a separate space in front of your computers software. This means that you are not making changes to the original files.
- Collaborate with your team by controlling their PC and marking up a document in real-time(even remotely).
- Control your PDF or PowerPoint presentation including advancing slides from the iPad.
- Create hand-written or hand-drawn projects on your iPad, using sophisticated drawing tools.
- Present without a computer from your iPad through Apple TV or an HDMI connection to your projector.
- Project images from your camera roll for markup on a PC or projector screen.
- Share your markups and presentations as a recorded video or PDF via email.
- Reuse hand-drawn objects. Copy and resize from any point in the timeline, enabling easy reuse of engaging presentations